Anapico Apgen3000 9 kHz to 3.0 GHz Fast-Switching Low-Noise RF Signal Generator
Anapico offers a variety of customized synthesizer modules and subsystems for system integration or OEM for fast turn-around times and fastest time-to-market.
The APGEN3000HC is a compact, high-performance analog signal generator with frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 3300 MHz, mHz resolution and a precisely leveled, broad output power range. It provides excellent signal quality with low phase noise, good harmonic suppression and low spurious.It supports AM/FM/PM and pulse modulation and has an internal low-drift OCXO reference. A truly portable version of the APSIN3000 is available with an optional internal battery and weighs less than 3 kgs.
- Very low phase noise
- Externally lockable high-stability reference (OCXO)
- Easy remote control from PC (GUI)
- VXI-11/SCPI-99 fully supported
- Excellent signal quality and stability
- Fast switching and trigger modes
- Powerful Ethernet LAN control (GUI, API, Web, SCPI)
- Handheld: light weight, compact and rugged design
- Truly Portable: rechargeable internal battery (optional)
- Reliable: quality design for low cost of ownership
- High-Performance Lab Generator
- Automated test systems (ATE)
- Field measurements
- B3: internal rechargeable battery operation
- PE: power range to -100 dBm
- PE2: power range to -135 dBm
- RM: 19’’ Rack-mount
Safety/EMC complies with applicable Safety and EMC regulations and directives.