Anapico Apsin6010 9 kHz to 6100 MHz ast-Switching Low-Noise RF Signal Generator
The APSIN6010 is a low phase noise, extremely fast-switching RF signal generator with µ-Hz frequency resolution, and precisely leveled power range from -120 to +13 dBm.
It combines excellent signal quality, high-quality analog modulation and fast switching capabilities. Flexible and simultaneous modulation allows complex signal simulation. The internal OCXO guarantees a high stability time base and can be locked to an external reference in the range of 5 to 200 MHz. The modular design simplifies maintenance and minimizes cost of ownership.
- Only 200 µs frequency switching time
- Excellent SSB phase noise
- Comprehensive AM, low-distortion, wideband FM and PM and high speed pulse modulation for testing all types of receivers
- LAN/USB/GPIB (optional) remote control
- Input for USB power sensor
- Powerful trigger and sweeping modes
- R&D high-quality lab source
- Production test & measurement
- Automated test systems (ATE)
- EMC testing
- B3: internal rechargeable battery operation
- PE3: extended power range down to -120 dBm (Step Attenuator added)
- GPIB: IEEE-488.2,1987 programming interface
Safety/EMC complies with applicable Safety and EMC regulations and directives.