NF HSA4011 DC to 1MHz High Speed Bipolar Amplifier
HSA series is a power amplifier which has high speed, broad band (DC to max. 10 MHz) , and the capability of supplying high voltage and high power. DC+ / DC- signal is variable continuously with wide output range of maximum 300Vp-p without switching. Furthermore, as Four-quadrant output is possible, source mode(providing a power to load from a power amplifier in coincidence of voltage polarity and current polarity as normal amplifier) and sink mode (Sinking a power from load to power amplifier in reverse current) operation are available. Therefore, It is possible to drive smoothly a capacitive load and an inductive load like a piezo electric component, a solenoid and others.
- High speed, broad band and high slew rate
- Frequency range is DC to max.10MHz. Slew rate is max.5000V/µ s.
- A fast rise time pulse signal and a complicated waveform signal can be amplified with a high fidelity.
- High voltage output – Max. output voltage is 300Vp-p. Possible to drive piezo actuators and display devices by a big margin.
- 4-quadrant operation ( bipolar output )-
- Available for output plus/minus of voltage and current freely.
- Changing of plus/minus polarity continuously without switching.
- Excellent step response
- Possible to get a clean waveform of few overshoot and ringing.
- Two inputs are provided – Input is A and B of dual inputs. One touch operation for addition and input change.
- DC bias – Equipped with DC bias function enabling to add DC to the output.
- Low output impedance – Enable to get excellent response in capacitive and inductive load.
- Function of output range shift – Equipped with the range shift function which is able to change output range.
- Equipped with DC offset adjustment function, protection circuit, Monitor meter & monitor output, output ON/OFF switch and others.