- Suitable for evaluation of transmission or receiving characteristics of such compact wireless communication equipments as cellular phone, wireless LAN and ETC OBE.
- Two models are available, namely, “ME8662N” dedicated to shield and “ME8662E” which is electromagnetic anechoic box type.
|Structure||Double structure of copper plate and aluminum plate||Triple structure composed of radio wave absorber, copper plate and aluminum plate|
|Shielding Characteristics(typ)||55dB typ＠2.4GHz||60dB firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz|
|Stud for fixed DUT table||M3 (diameter3.0) × 4pcs (L=10 mm)||M3 (diameter3.0) × 4pcs (L=10 mm)|
|Connectors||SMA (2pcs), 9 pins D-sub connector (1pc)||SMA (2pcs), 9 pins D-sub connector (1pc)|
It is necessary to shut out any external noise to take a high impedance measurement of parts. Low-price ME8662N is convenient for such an application.
LCD voltage holding ratio measuring system MZ1800 is shown as a concrete case.
Optimum for evaluation of transmission and receiving characteristics in coaxial cable connection of small-size wireless products such as cellular phones, wireless LAN, Bluetooth and OBE of ETC. As the interior is surrounded with a radio wave absorber, the test sample will not be affected by multipath produced by reflection.
Capable of changing or adding size, connector or function from / to above standard specifications.
- Table for DUT
- Turn table
- Receiving antenna (Selection of optimum antenna suited for DUT)
- Reference antenna (Selection of optimum antenna suited for DUT)
Adding RF connectors
- SMA connector
- BNC connector(50ohm , 75ohm)
- N connector
Adding multi pins connector
- D-sub 9pin
- D-sub 25pin
- D-sub 50pin
- Changing size
- Changing shape
- Selection of radio wave absorber
- AC input(100V-5A)
- DC input(3A max)
- Semi-rigid cables for dipole antenna
- Products Catalog
- Technical report
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.